home latest news
Veuve on the Pier
The charming historic Steamer Wharf on the bank of Lake Wakatipu is the site for popular spot Pier 19, which hosted the Veuve Clicquot in the Snow 'Brunch Sessions' in Queenstown this week.
Thread headed along to enjoy a glass of Champagne over breakfast on Sunday, and decided you couldn't find a better spot for people-watching, or soaking up the amazing views. Oh - not mention, some great food.
Here are our photos from Pier 19...
Megan Robinson 30 July 2012
Photography Kevin Robinson
more recent thread news
- Connie McDonald: At Lily's House
- New from Prevage
- Skincare feature: Ultraceuticals
- Lingerie feature: Trends at Calvin Klein
- Meet the model: Alden Anderson
- La Prairie Luxe Sleep Masque